SLBTC dairy breeding and training center is a Government of Karnataka Organization under the Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary.
All aspects involved in Dairy farming, and fodder production will be covered with practical exposure.
Training is free; but transportation, boarding and lodging charges should be borne by the trainee himself.
Yes, attendees will be given a certificate following successful completion of training for which the farmer should get 2 passport size photographs, and this will be useful in getting financial assistance from nationalized banks or Co-operative Societies for establishing a dairy farm.
- Training Program for Dairy Animals
- Maintaining Pure Breed Dairy animals
- Frozen Semen Production for Dairy Animals
- Fodder Production for Dairy Animals
- Embryo Transfer Technology Program for Dairy Animals