A TRAINING PROGRAM ON ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND FUTURE PROSPECT OF INDIAN FOOD INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCIAL CULTIVATION IN INDIA
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED AGRICULTURE SKILL DEVELOMENT,
Jaipur is organizing 2 (Two) days training program on cultivation of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (Stevia, Moringa, Safed Musali, Aloevera, Kali Haldi, Shatavari, Chia, Lemongrass, Giloy etc). This Training Program is in the week 15-16, 29-30 November 2019 at Sunrise Organic Park, Pinjara Pole Gaushala, Tonk Road- Jaipur. You can have complete guide from the preparation of land, Sowing, growing, harvesting, Processing and marketing. Valuable information is compiled from growers, research trials, and the author’s own experience. Includes buyers, sellers, and other resources Practical Training provided by the Technical experts having experienced of 12-15 years. Attendee could be individuals, Co-operatives and rural farmers, Farmer Groups, SHG’s etc. Session includes market strategic, availability, future of medicinal plant, trading and export opportunities various knowledgeable information available for entrepreneur and providing all resources to make farmer to become processer, manufacturer, exporter who can make excellent quality export quality products.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:-
1 PhD Scholar
2 B.Sc. Agriculture/ M.Sc. Agriculture Graduates
3 Other Faculty Students
4 10+2 Passed Students
5 Innovative Farmers
6 Agriculture Professionals
7 Agriculture Entrepreneurs
8 Government Agriculture employees
9 Private and Public Companies/ Organizations dealing in Organic Farming of Medicinal Plants
10 NGO’s and VO’s
11 Farmer Producing Companies
12 Government/ Non- Government Promoters
13 Food Processing Industries
14 Organic Growers and Industries
15 Other beneficiaries
1 162 acre organic park
2 3000 Desi Cows
3 Research Lab Facility
4 Training Hall
5 Dairy Development
6 Organic Product Knowledge Center
7 Irrigation System
8 Rainwater Harvesting System
9 Bio gas making plant
10 Go- Kasth Making Center
11 Cow Dung Pots Making
12 Organic Manure Manufacturing Unit
13 Dhup Batti and Agar Batti Making Unit
14 Live Purchase Center (Grains and Spices)
15 Herbs Extraction Center
16 Herbs Storage Center
17 Batch Printing Unit
18 Cosmetics Manufacturing Unit
OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING PROGRAM:-
1. The complete information about commercial cultivation of Stevia, Moringa, Safed Musali, Aloevera, Kali Haldi, Shatavari, Chia, Lemongrass Neem , Ashwagandha, Amla, Polius, Palmarosa, Cintronella, Bhui Amla, Bhringraj, Ram Tulsi, Shyam Tulsi, Van Tulsi, Gudmar, Aparajita and Giloy cultivation.
2. Before starting cultivation what parameters has to be taken?
3. Include field level primary processing /value addition activities.
4. Converting your business into small scale industries?
5. on what parameters/standard Medicinal cultivation done?
6. Marketing aspects & services?
7. Profit percentage from single buyer and how much it is effective?
8. Guarantee of Buy back guarantor?
9. Certified plant saplings and seeds, surety of certification and standardization of material?
10. How can you choose any medicinal plants according to your place climate,
Land soil and water availability?
11. List of Government certified & approved Herbal plants?
12. Climatically conditions, environmental improvement and soil improvement.
13. Employment to unemployed people?
14. Promotions of Herbal plants according to Government Schemes?
15. Medicinal farming through organic preparation?
16. Cultivation of Medicinal plants with minimum water level?
17. Safety about climatic diseases in Medicinal Herbs?
18. How to prepare nursery of Medicinal plants?
19. Subsidy from Central and State Government?
20. Formalities for Organic Certification?
21. Government Subsidies.
VISIT INCLUDES DURING TRAINING SESSION:-
1. Asia one of the best handmade Vermicompost processing unit.
2. Farm Visit
3. all crops farm visit and technical knowledge about sowing, harvesting, marketing and export.
(a) How to extract pulp from Aloe-Vera leaf?
(b) How to extract Juice from leaf?
4. Lemongrass farm visit.
5. Moringa farm visit.
6. Intercropping System.
7. Units of Cow Dung Wood Making, Cow Gamla Making.
8. Display of Organic Sunrise Products.
9. Handmade Mitti pots display.
TRAINING PROGRAM CALENDER:-
SR NO MONTH DATE-1
1. November 15-16
Training Duration:- 2 days
Training Time:- 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Training Place:- Sunrise Organic Park, Pinjara Pole Gaushala, Tonk Road- Jaipur- Rajasthan.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The registration fee should be send through Online transaction may to in the name Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society, Jaipur
A/c No- 560371000144189 Corporation Bank, Location: G 1 168 EPIP GARMENT ZONE SITAPURA INDUSTRIAL AREA DISTRICT JAIPUR 302022. IFSC CORP0003031
Rs 6000 per person, Fees not refundable Facilities:
A Training kit (Training Manual, Main Hu Kisan Magazein, Stevia Drops, Juice, Note Pad, Etc)
Tea, breakfast and lunch
No accommodation available
Mrs. Monika Gupta
Dr. Rouhangiz Hayati Dahiya
Dr. Banshi Dhar Yadav
Mr. Prashant Chaturvedi Mrs. Sangeeta Gaur
OUR ADVISORY MEMBER
1. Dr. DD Patra
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyala
Mohanpur, West Bengal
2. Dr. P. S Tiwari
Principal Scientist & Head
Agricultural Mechanization Division
Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering
3. Dr. Premjit Singh
Central Agriculture University,
4. Professor Prakash S Bisen
Honorary Professor, School of Studies in Biotechnology,
5. Prof. Mahesh Chandra Sharma
Former Director, National Institute of Ayurvedic
Chair, Board Of Indian Medicine, Rajasthan
6. Dr. J.Deka
Dean, faculty of agriculture
Assam Agriculture University
7. Dr. Dhoon Singh Rathore
8. Mr. Amitabh Pandey
(Technical-Expert) IWMP-Project Department of Land Development Water Resources Gorakhpur (U.P.)
9. Dr. Ajay Kumar Gautam
Associate Professor and Coordinator
Abhilashi University, Mandi,
10. Dr. (Mrs.) Sunita Singh Dhawan
CSIR- Central Institute of Medicinal and aromatic plants
P.O CIMAP, LUCKNOW
11. Prof. (Dr.) Sushil Kumar Sharma
School of agriculture
Suresh Gyan Vihar University
12. Prof. Dr. Vishnu Sharma
Rajasthan University of veterinary
and animal sciences, Bikaner
13. Dr. P. Chandra Shekara
CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)
(An Organization of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, GoI)
Kota Road, Bambala, Sanganer,Pratap Nagar, Jaipur. India.
CONTACT FOR REGISTRATION:-
OFFICE- +91-83291-99541; +91 8239781078; +91 7568746796
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED AGRICULTUE SKILL DEVELOMENT a subsidiary of HAHNEMANN CHARITABLE MISSION SOCIETY, JAIPUR.
EMAIL- email@example.com Contact@iiaasd.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE- www.iiaasd.com, www.hcms.org.in