We at Kravis AquaWe provide consultancy, designing, equipment supply, technical support, marketing support of RAS.
Training / Workshop on RAS (Recerculated Aquaculture System)
The modules covered under RAS training:
- Fundamentals of RAS
- Water chemistry and cycle
- Sustainable Aquaculture and How RAS Fits into this?
- Important Considerations in RAS production (Power, Technicians, and knowledge).
- Tank Hydraulics and Settleable Solids Removal
- Suspended Solids Removal Techniques
- Aeration and Oxygenation Processes in RAS
- Nitrification Process and Biofilter Components of RAS
- CO2 Control in Intensive Aquaculture System.
- Fine and Dissolved Solids Removal- Ozononisation
- How to Plan and Build a Recirculating Aquaculture System (RAS).
- Water temperature management in Recirculating Aquaculture System.
- How to manage and Operate the RAS – Recirculating Aquaculture Systems.
- Advancements in Solid Waste Capture, disposal and Treatment options in Recirculating Aquaculture Production System.
- How to Control Disease and Preventive methods in Intensive Aquaculture Production Systems
- UV Sterilization, Transmittance, and Its Use in Disinfecting.
- Biofilter Economics (Comparative Costs of Different Biofilter Types for RAS)
- What Should be Considered in RAS Design?
- Fish possibilities in RAS.
- Cost details of Recerculated Aquaculture System.
- Feasibilities of Recerculated Aquaculture System.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Recerculated Aquaculture System.
- Fish feed / diet details of Recerculated Aquaculture System.
- Recerculated Aquaculture System Designs and Layouts.
- System approach to RAS and AQUAPONICS.
- How to develop an appropriate design for aquatic application.
Hands on farm experience!.
Note: During the session, tea, snacks and lunch are provided.
Recerculated Aquaculture System / RAS training fee: Rs.3000 per head. Please call us to register your seat.