Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society (HCMS) is dedicated to the cause of Rural Development by way of upliftment of farmers & women folk. Our main motto is to bring prosperity in farmers’ family through sustainable & innovative farming with Commercial Cultivation of Medicinal Plants, Horticulture Plants, Floriculture plants, Essential Oil Plants, Biodiesel & Forest Plants. We’re motivating these agriculture practices through organic farming only so that we can dream of healthy farmer & healthy India.
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED AGRICULTURE SKILL DEVELOPMENT, Jaipur is organizing 2 (Two) days training program on cultivation of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (Stevia, Moringa, Safed Musali, Aloevera, Kali Haldi, Shatavari, Chia, Lemongrass, Giloy etc). This Training Program is in the fourth week (25-26) SEPT 2019 at Sunrise Organic Park, Pinjara Pole Gaushala, Tonk Road- Jaipur. You can have complete guide from the preparation of land, Sowing, growing, harvesting, Processing and marketing. Valuable information is compiled from growers, research trials, and the author’s own experience. Includes buyers, sellers, and other resources. Practical Training provided by the Technical experts having experienced of 12-15 years. Attendee could be individuals, Co-operatives and rural farmers, Farmer Groups, SHG’s etc. Session includes market strategic, availability, future of medicinal plant, trading and export opportunities various knowledgeable information available for entrepreneur and providing all resources to make farmer to become processor, manufacturer, exporter who can make excellent quality export quality products.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:-
2B.Sc. Agriculture/ M.Sc. Agriculture Graduates
3Other Faculty Students
410+2 Passed Students
8Government Agriculture employees
9Private and Public Companies/ Organizations dealing in Organic Farming of Medicinal Plants
10NGO’s and VO’s
11Farmer Producing Companies
12Government/ Non- Government Promoters
13Food Processing Industries
14Organic Growers and Industries
1162 acre organic park
23000 Desi Cows
3Research Lab Facility
6Organic Product Knowledge Center
8Rainwater Harvesting System
9Bio gas making plant
10Go- Kasth Making Center
11Cow Dung Pots Making
12Organic Manure Manufacturing Unit
13Dhup Batti and Agar Batti Making Unit
14Live Purchase Center (Grains and Spices)
15Herbs Extraction Center
16Herbs Storage Center
17Batch Printing Unit
18Cosmetics Manufacturing Unit
OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING PROGRAM:-
1.The complete information about commercial cultivation of Stevia, Moringa, Safed Musali, Aloevera, Kali Haldi, Shatavari, Chia, Lemongrass Neem , Ashwagandha, Amla, Polius, Palmarosa, Cintronella, Bhui Amla, Bhringraj, Ram Tulsi, Shyam Tulsi, Van Tulsi, Gudmar, Aparajita and Giloy cultivation.
2. Before starting cultivation what parameters has to be taken?
3. Include field level primary processing /value addition activities.
4. Converting your business into small scale industries?
5. on what parameters/standard Medicinal cultivation done?
6. Marketing aspects & services?
7. Profit percentage from single buyer and how much it is effective?
8. Guarantee of Buy back guarantor?
9. Certified plant saplings and seeds, surety of certification and standardization of material?
10. How can you choose any medicinal plants according to your place climate, Land soil and water availability?
11. List of Government certified & approved Herbal plants?
12. Climatically conditions, environmental improvement and soil improvement.
13. Employment to unemployed people?
14. Promotions of Herbal plants according to Government Schemes?
15. Medicinal farming through organic preparation?
16. Cultivation of Medicinal plants with minimum water level?
17. Safety about climatic diseases in Medicinal Herbs?
18. How to prepare nursery of Medicinal plants?
19. Subsidy from Central and State Government?
20. Formalities for Organic Certification?
21. Government Subsidies.
VISIT INCLUDES DURING TRAINING SESSION:-
1. Asia’s one of the best handmade Vermicompost processing unit.
2. Farm Visit
3.all crops farm visit and technical knowledge about sowing, harvesting, marketing and export.
(a) How to extract pulp from Aloe-Vera leaf?
(b) How to extract Juice from leaf?
4. Moringa, Stevia, Shatavari, Safed Musali, Lemongrass farm visit.
5. Intercropping System.
6. Units of Cow Dung Wood Making, Cow Gamla Making.
7. Display of Organic Sunrise Products.
8. Handmade Mitti pots display.
TRAINING PROGRAM CALENDAR:-
1SEPTEMBER 25-26 SEPT
2OCTOBER4-5 OCT18-19 OCT
3NOVEMBER8-9 NOV29-30 NOV
4DECEMBER13-14 DEC27-28 DEC
Training Duration:- 2 days
Training Time:- 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Training Place:- Sunrise Organic Park, Pinjara Pole Gaushala, Tonk Road- Jaipur- Rajasthan.
CONTACT FOR REGISTRATION:-
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED AGRICULTUE SKILL DEVELOMENT
a subsidiary of HAHNEMANN CHARITABLE MISSION SOCIETY, JAIPUR.